- RLSS UK Open Water Festival, Ragley Crawl
- Phoenix Sprint Triathlon
- The Motor Show
- The Queen's Birthday
- The Avenger Triathlon
- Heartbreak Productions present Murder on the Terrace
- Ragley Hall Fantastic Food Festival
- Ragley Hall Flower Festival
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - Handlebards
- Taming of the Shrew
- Midlands Home & Garden Show
- Wimbledon Finals Live Stream
- Mad Science Children's Activities
- Battle Proms
- Billionaire Boy
- MITCAR Rally
- Camper Calling
- Firework Champions
- Porsche Car Rally
- Autumn Big Dog Walk
- Halloween Firework Festival
Welcome to Ragley; the family home of the 9th Marquess and Marchioness of Hertford and their children.
If a fun family day out is what you’re looking for then Ragley Hall, Park & Gardens really does have something for everyone!
It’s easy to see why Ragley is one of Warwickshire’s most popular family days out.
Children of all ages will be entertained for hours within our Adventure Playground, 3D maze, boating on Ragley Lake and our Woodland Walk.
If gardens are your passion then you just have to explore the 10 hectares of ‘Capability’ Brown gardens which surround Ragley Hall. Ragley Gardens are diverse and display a spectacular array of snowdrops in the winter, tulips and daffodils in the spring and a Rose Garden and Prairie Garden throughout the summer months.
Also look out for the Sculpture Collection which further enhance the Ragley landscape, including sculptures of the Hertford children and pets.
The Hertford family invite you, your family and friends to enjoy ‘Time Spent Happy’ at Ragley as they have for hundreds of years.