We are now recruiting enthusiastic, attentive and flexible team members to join the Ragley Hall seasonal team!
Based at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire
Reporting to Event Coordinator and Head of Events
Zero hours contract
Flexible working hours – Most of the time it is weekend work with late nights and early mornings.
Competitive hourly rates
Dress code is Smart formal
We are now recruiting enthusiastic, attentive and flexible team members to join the Ragley Hall seasonal team throughout the 2022 season to fill a variety of roles during the diverse events calendar including Front of House and Guest Services. Events at Ragley vary from weddings, private events & corporate hospitality to location filming, shows and festivals. Flexibility, attention to detail, team spirit and a hands-on approach are essential.
This is a zero hour contract, so perfect for candidates looking for a flexible working routine around other commitments. Shifts frequently fall on evenings or weekends and can involve early starts or late finishes.
- Problem Resolution – Working on a live event can be busy and high pressure, a huge part of live events is often problem resolution, whether this be helping guests or the client directly.
- Team Player –It is essential that you are able to work well as part of a team to deliver results and maintain moral levels throughout the team.
- Good Customer Service Skills – We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and attentive team members to help deliver the high level of service that is expected.
- Work with the events team to assist with the delivery of both house and parkland events.
- Front of House – Greeting and ushering guests whilst ensuring a high level of customer service throughout the visitor experience.
- Supervision – Helping to preserve Ragley by ensuring guests, suppliers and contractors can achieve their aims without damaging the fabric of the hall, parkland or chattels.
- Event Set-up/ Turnaround – Setting up rooms, Ironing linens, preparing glassware or supervising the install from event organisers.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Temporary contract, Freelance, Zero hours contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £10.42 per hour
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call 01789 762090.