Terms and Conditions
- Ragley Hall reserves the right to make changes to the following without notice:
– Opening Hours
– Event Dates & Times
Please check the relevant details before you embark on your visit.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Any refunds given are at the discretion of Management.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of a ticket or entry to the Estate.
- Ragley reserves the right to ask a visitor to leave the premises if believed to be in the possession of illegal substances, items, weapons or if exhibiting threatening behaviour.
- Vehicles cannot be left on site without prior consent from Ragley.
- Dogs are welcome in the Woodland Walk and Parkland, however are not permitted in the Hall or formal gardens, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- No photography is permitted within the state rooms without prior consent from Ragley.
- Drone filming is not permitted onsite without consent and approval of the necessary insurance and licensing documentation.
- The use of BBQs – disposable or otherwise – is not permitted on site.
- Pop-up tents and Gazebo’s are not permitted on site.
- On the completion of three stamps on a Ragley Loyalty card, a visitor is entitled to a complimentary ‘like for like’ entry. The complimentary admission is not valid on special event days. Loyalty cards will also not be stamped on special event days if there is a difference in admission prices.