Ragley Hall, Park & Gardens respects your privacy and will protect all personal information held.
Booking tickets online via www.ragley.co.uk is a quick and safe process. Ragley makes every effort to maintain confidentiality when securing an online payment. This includes ensuring the security of your credit card details and other personal information.
The two types of information collected are as follows:
1) Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, age, and email address and any other information that you provide to us when purchasing tickets, registering for updates, leaving feedback or contacting us.
2) Information that does not identify you, but which relates to your use of the Website such as the pages visited on our website and the dates and times of your visit.
We use your Information for the purposes of:
1) Contacting you (by email or post) with information about the Ragley Estate, future events, offers and any other important information. You will only receive updates if you have opted in to receive email communication at the point of data submission. You may notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive communication by replying UNSUBSCRIBE to our contact. Alternatively you may put your request in writing to FAO Hall Office, Ragley Hall, Park & Gardens, Warwickshire, B49 5NJ. Please note this process can take up to 72 hours to update.
2) Any contact regarding your bookings. We do not share your information with any other third party.
3) Monitoring traffic on our website to ensure the best experience for all visitors.
Changes to this policy
If any developments occur in how we use your data, this policy will be promptly updated. Your continued use of our website will signify that you agree to any such changes.